AMSA Rule 5.0 Penalties
Please see AMSA Appeal Process for more information.
The Association may impose any or all the following penalties on either teams, coaches, managers, and players:
- Suspend teams, coaches, managers, and players from play in any or all Association-sponsored competitions for any period of time. Such suspensions shall be reported to such affiliated organizations as may be required.
- Require a cash bond against future misconduct.
- Require that monetary fines be paid before a team or player again may participate.
- Forfeiture of one or more games, past or future.
- Automatic relegation at the end of the season.
- Deduction of points in standings.