Fall 2020 team registration is open through August 23rd. Click here for more information!
PLAYER AND TEAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- All teams and players must register online via www.Ateamo.com
- Please see the Team and Player Registration Policy for more information.
PLAYER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Players must first be invited by a captain to join a team before they can register. To be added to the player pool, please complete the “Find a Team” form on our home page.
- The player registration fee is $40 for each team that the player is registered for. There are no discounts for multiple registrations.
- The transfer fee is also $40. Please see Rule 3.4 Transfers for more information.
- PLEASE NOTE: The player registration is based on the FIFA year, not the calendar year. The 2020-21 player registration is valid from the beginning of the Fall 2020 round through the end of the Summer 2021 season.
- A player is not considered registered and will not appear on a team’s roster until the $40 registration fee is paid.
- Players can play for only one team within a division.
- Minimum age: Players must be 18 years old at the time they register to be eligible to play in AMSA. No underage players are allowed.
- Age-restricted divisions: The player must turn 30 within the current AMSA operational year (August 1 – July 31) in order to play on an Over 30 team; 40 to play on an Over 40 team; 50 to play on an Over 50 team.
- Players who do not have an email address: These players must be registered by the AMSA Administrator, and they must submit a signed copy of the AMSA Player Legal Liability Waiver to the Administrator before their player registration can be activated. Please contact the AMSA Administator Jenni Jones if you need to register a player or if you need the AMSA Player Legal Liability Waiver.
TEAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION
If you want to start a new team in AMSA, please contact the Administrator Jenni Jones.
REGULAR SEASON: The AMSA regular season consists of the Fall Round (usually September to mid-November) and the Spring Round (usually mid-February to mid-May).
Registration Fees: The team registration fee is $600 per round ($600 for Fall, and $600 for Spring) during the first 4 weeks of the registration period. Late fees are applied during the final 2 weeks of the registration period ($50 late fee during the first week of late registration; $100 late fee during the second week of late registration).
SUMMER SEASON: The Summer season runs from mid-June to early August (9 games).
Registration Fees: The registration fee is $400 during the first 4 weeks of the Summer registration period. Late fees are applied during the final 2 weeks of the registration period ($50 late fee during the first week of late registration; $100 late fee during the second week of late registration).
OTHER FEES: Additionally, all new teams are required to pay a $200 team bond (security deposit). The team bond is refunded only if a team leaves the League (less any outstanding fees or fines).
Referee fees: Each team is required to pay 50% of the Referee fees for each game. The fees are to be paid in cash (exact change) to the Center Referee before the start of the game.
Ref fees during the regular season (Fall Round & Spring Round):
- 3-person crew $130 ($65 per team)
- 2-person crew $110 ($55 per team)
- 1 Center Ref $80 ($40 per team)
Summer season: Only a single Center Ref is assigned – $80 ($40 per team).