FALL 2021 TEAM REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Registration for the Spring 2022 Round will open in early December. Please check later for registration information!
IF YOU ARE A PLAYER LOOKING TO JOIN A TEAM: PLEASE COMPLETE THE “LOOKING FOR A TEAM” FORM ON OUR HOME PAGE.
PLAYER AND TEAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- All teams and players must register online via www.Ateamo.com
- Please see the Team and Player Registration Policy for more information.
PLAYER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Players must first be invited by a captain to join a team before they can register. To be added to the player pool, please complete the “Looking for a Team” form on our home page.
- Player registration fee: $40 for the 2021-22 season (valid from the beginning of the Fall 2021 Round to the end of the Summer 2022 Season).
*Summer 2022 Season – $40. Players who didn’t play in the Fall and/or Spring will need to register and pay the $40 registration fee for Summer. Players who did play in the Fall and/or Spring (i.e. registered and paid) are allowed to play for free in the Summer, per our usual player registration policy.
*There are no discounts for multiple registrations. Players must pay the registration fee for each team they register for.
- The transfer fee is $40 during 2021-22 season. Please see Rule 3.4 Transfers for more information, including the transfer deadline.
- A player is not considered registered and will not appear on a team’s roster until the $40 registration fee is paid.
- Players can play for only one team within a division.
- Minimum age: Players must be 18 years old at the time they register to be eligible to play in AMSA. No underage players are allowed.
- Age-restricted divisions: The player must turn 30 within the current AMSA operational year (August 1 – July 31) in order to play on an Over 30 team; 40 to play on an Over 40 team; 50 to play on an Over 50 team.
- Players must register through Ateamo.com.
TEAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Below is basic information about our League’s seasons and the fees associated with registering a team in our League.
REGULAR SEASON: The AMSA regular season consists of the Fall Round (usually early September to mid-November) and the Spring Round (usually mid-February to mid-May). Each division generally plays 9 games in the Fall Round and 9 games in the Spring Round, for a total of 18 games per season.
Registration Fees: The team registration fee is $600 per round ($600 for Fall, and $600 for Spring) during the first 4 weeks of the registration period. Late fees are applied during the final 2 weeks of the registration period ($50 late fee during the first week of late registration; $100 late fee during the second week of late registration).
SUMMER SEASON: The Summer season runs from mid-June to early August (9 games).
Registration Fees: The registration fee is $400 during the first 4 weeks of the Summer registration period. Late fees are applied during the final 2 weeks of the registration period ($50 late fee during the first week of late registration; $100 late fee during the second week of late registration).
OTHER FEES: Additionally, all new teams are required to pay a $200 team bond (security deposit). The team bond is refunded only if a team leaves the League (less any outstanding fees or fines).
Referee fees: Each team is required to pay 50% of the Referee fees for each game. The fees are to be paid in cash (exact change) to the Center Referee before the start of the game.
Ref fees during the regular season (Fall Round & Spring Round):
- 3-person crew $130 ($65 per team)
- 2-person crew $110 ($55 per team)
- 1 Center Ref $80 ($40 per team)
Summer season: Only a single Center Ref is assigned – $80 ($40 per team).