Follow AMSA on Twitter in order to receive up-to-the-minute updates on schedules and rain-outs for matches.
To follow AMSA on Twitter, do the following:
1) Go to www.twitter.com and sign up for a Twitter account if you do not already have one. If you do have one, simply log-in.
2) Click the link at the top of the home page entitled “Find People.”
3) Enter “AMSA_Soccer” in the box where indicated.
4) Click the “follow” button to follow AMSA.
Now that you are following AMSA, you can register your mobile phone to receive text message updates anytime AMSA enters a message (tweet) in Twitter. To register your mobile phone:
1) Click on “Settings” in the top right corner of the home page
2) Click the tab for “Devices”
3) Enter your phone number in the following format: +1AreaCodePhoneNumber; for example, if your phone number is (512) 555-1234, you would enter +15125551234.
4) Text the code that pops up on the screen to 40404 on your mobile phone.
5) You will receive a text message back from Twitter confirming you are all set up!
Hope this helps to prevent confusion & unnecessary driving when rain-outs are probable.