Summer 2019 Team Registration Information
To register your team, just log into your Ateamo account and click on the Summer 2019 registration link, or you can use the direct link here: https://register.ateamo.com/0c7044be9c13c507c423cf919ee727a8.
SUMMER 2019 REGISTRATION TIMELINE:
- Early registration @ $400: April 22 – May 26 (5 weeks)
- Late reg. w/ $50 late fee ($450): May 27 – June 2 (1 week)
- Late reg. w/ $100 late fee ($500): June 2 – 9 (1 week). NOTE: Registration fee must be paid by 11:59 PM on June 9th for team to be included in the Summer schedule.
SUMMER 2019 GAME DATES
- $400 team registration fee for summer.
- 9 games to be played at Onion Creek Soccer Complex; no rain outs; no make up games or reschedules.
- One Center Referee will be assigned to each match, at a fee of $60. Costs are evenly paid by both teams ($30 each, to be paid in cash to the referee).
- No individual player registration fee for players who are currently registered with AMSA. Players who are currently registered with an AMSA team may be added to any other team roster free of charge for the Summer.
- All new players must register with AMSA for the Summer season ($40 player registration fee; registration is valid only for Summer 2018).
- All guest players must be registered for the team and appear on the team’s official roster to be eligible to play. Only players who are registered with that team may be written in on the team’s roster.
- No regular season suspension(s) can be served during summer play.
- Penalties for red cards received during the Summer will be the same as during the regular season. Red card suspensions from the Summer season will carry-over to the regular season.
- Red cards received during the Summer cannot be appealed.
- The No Play list will be maintained throughout the summer. Captains are responsible for making sure that all players are eligible to play and not on the list.
- Teams found to have fielded a suspended player will be subject to the following penalties: First offence: $50 fine. Second offence: The team is suspended from all further Summer play.
- Forfeits: The deadline to notify the AMSA administrator (by email) is Thursday by 4 PM, with a $25 forfeit fine; if past the deadline, the penalty will include the $60 Referee fee plus the forfeit fine (the forfeit fine increases to $35 from 4 PM Thursday through 12 noon on Fridays, then increases to $50 after Friday at 12 noon).