Team registration for the Spring 2019 Round is open through Sunday, February 3, 2019!
To register, log into your Ateamo account and click on the Spring 2018 Registration link, or click on this link: https://register.ateamo.com/8f60fbd51205935fcd6b0d445add725f.
SPRING 2019 TEAM REGISTRATION TIMELINE:
- Early Registration at $600 fee: Dec. 17 to Jan. 20 (5 weeks)
- Late Registration at $650 fee: Jan. 21 to Jan. 27 (1 week)
- Late Registration at $700 fee: Jan. 29 to Feb. 3 (1 week)
Referee fees: $130 for 3-person crew ($65 per team); $110 for 2-person crew ($55 per team); $80 for single ref ($40 per team). Ref fees are to be paid in cash to the Center Referee prior to each game.
The designated Spring game dates are listed below.
Games are played at Onion Creek Soccer Complex and at one of the Travis County parks (either Northeast Metro Park or East Metro Park) on Sundays. Field assignments for each division are rotated each Sunday, in accordance with AMSA’s Scheduling Policy.
ATTENTION NEW TEAMS:
- If you are brand new to AMSA, you will need to set up an account in Ateamo (www.ateamo.com) and create your team in order to register.
- If you already have an account in Ateamo, please do not create a brand new account. Just log into your current Ateamo account and create your team.
- All new teams are required to pay the $200 team bond (security deposit) in addition to the team registration fee. The team bond is basically a security deposit and is refundable if the team leaves the League (less any outstanding fees or fines owed to AMSA).
- We cannot guarantee that your team will be put in the division you request.
AMSA Rule 5.9 RESPONSIBILITY FOR FINES AND SUSPENSIONS
Players with unpaid player fines are ineligible to play for any team in any AMSA competition. Player fines will remain the responsibility of the team whose player incurred the fine, if not paid by the player. Any fines not paid by the end of a Round must be paid before the team will be allowed to complete registration for the next Round. Any player whose fine is paid by his team shall remain ineligible until his team is reimbursed for the fine.
If you have any questions or if you need help with registration, please contact the League Administrator Jenni Jones.
Designated Spring 2019 game dates – mark your calendar!
- Feb. 24: only Premier, D1, D2 & D4 will have Spring games; all other divisions will have Fall make-up games
- Mar. 3: all divisions will have Spring games EXCEPT D5, O30A, O30B & O50
- Mar. 10: all divisions will have Spring games EXCEPT D5, O30A & O30B
- Mar. 17*
- Mar. 24
- Mar. 31
- Apr. 7
- Apr. 14
- Apr. 21*
- Apr. 28
- May 5
- May 12*
- May 19
*NOTE: In prior seasons, we didn’t scheduled games on the first Sunday of Spring Break, Easter Sunday or on Mother’s Day; however, games will be scheduled on these dates this Spring due to the staggered start of the Spring Round for most divisions.