Returning teams: Just log into your Ateamo account and click on the registration link on your homepage, or you can click on this link: https://register.ateamo.com/a115dc2bd2f6a6eba8c204a003a0904a.
New teams: Please see the Team Registration Information for New Teams at the bottom of this page and contact the AMSA Administrator for help with setting up your team.
Fall 2019 Team Registration Timeline:
Early Registration at $600 fee: July 8 – August 11
Late Registration at $650 fee: August 12-18
Late Registration at $700 fee: August 19-26
Please note the following:
- Returning teams should register and pay by the end of the “early” registration period in order to guarantee a place in the League.
- All outstanding fines and fees from previous seasons must be paid by August 26th in order for the team to be allowed to complete registration for the Fall Round, per AMSA rule 5.9.
- Player registration for the 2019-20 season will open on Wednesday, August 1st. The fee will remain at $40 per registration (multi-registered players must pay the $40 for each team they register for).
- Division alignments for Fall will be done the week of August 27-30.
- The Fall 2019 schedule will be posted by Tuesday, September 3rd.
- Referee fees for the 2019-20 season will remain the same:
- 3-person crew: $130
- 2-person crew: $110
- Single Center: $80
Fall 2019 game dates:
week 1: Sep. 8
week 2: Sep. 15
week 3: Sep. 22
week 4: Sep. 29
week 5: Oct. 6
week 6: Oct. 13
week 7: Oct. 20
week 8: Oct. 27
week 9: Nov. 3
Make-up dates for rain-outs:
Team Registration Information for New Teams
- The AMSA regular season consists of the Fall Round (September – mid-November) and the Spring Round (mid-February – early May).
- The team registration fee during the regular season is $600 per round ($600 for Fall, and $600 for Spring) during the first 4 weeks of the registration period. Late fees are applied during the final 2 weeks of the registration period ($50 late fee during the first week of late registration; $100 late fee during the second week of late registration).
- Additionally, all new teams are required to pay a $200 team bond (security deposit). The team bond is refunded only if a team leaves the League (less any outstanding fees or fines).
- Teams are also responsible for 50% of the referee fees for each game (to be paid in cash to the referees before the game).