Fall 2020 Team Registration Information
RETURNING TEAMS: Just log into your Ateamo account and click on the registration link on your homepage, or you can click on this link: https://register.ateamo.com/9ae5d3b0113df6ccb58e757030f02c24. NOTE: If you wish to use the $200 credit from Spring 2020 toward your team’s Fall registration, please register first (but don’t pay), then email the AMSA Administrator so that she can apply the credit before you make your payment.
NEW TEAMS: Please see the Team Registration Information for New Teams at the bottom of this page and contact the AMSA Administrator for help with setting up your team.
Fall 2020 Team Registration Timeline:
Registration at $600 fee: July 13 – August 23 (late fee waived for Fall 2020)
Please note the following:
- Returning teams should register and pay by the end of the “early” registration period in order to guarantee a place in the League.
- All outstanding fines and fees from previous seasons must be paid by August 23rd in order for the team to be allowed to complete registration for the Fall Round, per AMSA rule 5.9.
- Player registration for the 2020-21 season will open on Tuesday, September 1st. The fee will remain at $40 per registration (multi-registered players must pay the $40 for each team they register for). Please see Player Registration Information on https://www.austinmenssoccer.com/registration/ for more information.
- Division alignments for Fall will be done the week of August 24-30.
- The Fall 2020 schedule will be posted by Tuesday, September 8th.
- Referee fees for the 2020-21 season will remain the same:
- 3-person crew: $130
- 2-person crew: $110
- Single Center: $80
Tentative Fall 2020 game dates:
week 1: Sep. 13
week 2: Sep. 20
week 3: Sep. 27
week 4: Oct. 4
week 5: Oct. 11
week 6: Oct. 18
week 7: Oct. 25
week 8: Nov. 1
week 9: Nov. 8
Make-up dates for rain-outs:
Team Registration Information for New Teams
- The AMSA regular season consists of the Fall Round (September – mid-November) and the Spring Round (mid-February – early May).
- The team registration fee during the regular season is $600 per round ($600 for Fall, and $600 for Spring) during the first 4 weeks of the registration period. Late fees are applied during the final 2 weeks of the registration period ($50 late fee during the first week of late registration; $100 late fee during the second week of late registration).
- Additionally, all new teams are required to pay a $200 team bond (security deposit). The team bond is refunded only if a team leaves the League (less any outstanding fees or fines).
- Teams are also responsible for 50% of the referee fees for each game (to be paid in cash to the referees before the game).