Learn about the processes for registering teams and/or players.
All teams and players register online via www.Ateamo.com.
PLAYER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
If you are not a current AMSA member: Players must first be invited by a captain to join a team before they can register.
The player registration fee is $40 for each team that the player is registered for. There are no discounts for multiple registrations.
The 2016-17 player registration is valid from the beginning of the Fall 2016 round through the end of the Summer 2017 season.
A player is not considered registered and will not appear on a team’s roster until the $40 registration fee is paid.
Players can only play for one team within a division.
Age-restricted divisions: The player must turn 30 within the current AMSA operational year (August 1 – July 31) in order to play on an Over 30 team, and 40 to play on an Over 40 team.
Players who do not have an email address: These players must be registered by the AMSA Administrator, and they must submit a signed copy of the AMSA Player Legal Liability Waiver to the Administrator before their player registration can be activated. Please contact Jenni Jones if you need to register a player or if you need the AMSA Player Legal Liability Waiver.
TEAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- The AMSA regular season consists of the Fall Round (September – mid-November) and the Spring Round (mid-February – early May).
- The team registration fee during the regular season is $600 per round ($600 for Fall, and $600 for Spring) during the first 4 weeks of the registration period. Late fees are applied during the final 2 weeks of the registration period ($50 late fee during the first week of late registration; $100 late fee during the second week of late registration).
- Information about Fall 2017 team registration will be released on Friday, June 30th.
- Additionally, all new teams are required to pay a $200 team bond (security deposit). The team bond is refunded only if a team leaves the League (less any outstanding fees or fines).
- The Summer season runs from mid-June to early August. The team registration fee is $400 during the first 4 weeks of the registration period. Late fees are applied during the final 2 weeks of the registration period ($50 late fee during the first week of late registration; $100 late fee during the second week of late registration).