Team registration for the Spring 2018 Round is open through Sunday, January 28, 2018!
To register, log into your Ateamo account and click on the Spring 2018 Registration link, or click on this link: https://register.ateamo.com/8f8e4275acc36dcd02a3a75c98ec012e
SPRING 2018 TEAM REGISTRATION TIMELINE:
- Early registration – $600 registration fee: December 15, 2017 – January 14, 2018
- Late registration – $650 ($600 registration fee + $50 late fee): January 15-21, 2018
- Late registration – $700 ($600 registration fee + $100 late fee): January 22-28, 2018
Referee fees: $110 for 3-person crew ($55 per team); $80 for 2-person crew ($40 per team); $60 for single ref ($30 per team). Ref fees are to be paid in cash to the Center Referee prior to each game.
Spring game dates are listed below.
Games are played at Onion Creek Soccer Complex and either Northeast Metro Park or East Metro Park on Sundays.
ATTENTION NEW TEAMS:
- If you are brand new to AMSA, you will need to set up an account in Ateamo (www.ateamo.com) and create your team in order to register.
- If you already have an account in Ateamo, please do not create a brand new account. Just log into your current Ateamo account and create your team.
- All new teams are required to pay the $200 team bond (security deposit) in addition to the team registration fee. The team bond is basically a security deposit and is refundable if the team leaves the League (less any outstanding fees or fines owed to AMSA).
- We cannot guarantee that your team will be put in the division you request.
AMSA Rule 5.9 RESPONSIBILITY FOR FINES AND SUSPENSIONS
Players with unpaid player fines are ineligible to play for any team in any AMSA competition. Player fines will remain the responsibility of the team whose player incurred the fine, if not paid by the player. Any fines not paid by the end of a Round must be paid before the team will be allowed to complete registration for the next Round. Any player whose fine is paid by his team shall remain ineligible until his team is reimbursed for the fine.
If you have any questions or if you need help with registration, please contact the League Administrator Jenni Jones.
Spring 2018 game dates – mark your calendar!
week 1: Feb. 18
week 2: Feb. 25
week 3: Mar. 4
week 4: Mar. 18
week 5: Mar. 25
week 6: Apr. 8
week 7: Apr. 15
week 8: Apr. 22
week 9: Apr. 29
Make-up dates for rain-outs: May 6 and May 20
No games on these dates:
Mar. 11 (1st Sunday of Spring Break)
Apr. 1 (Easter Sunday)
May 13 (Mother’s Day)