Team registration for the Fall 2017 Round is open through Monday, August 14, 2017!
To register, log into your Ateamo account and click on the Fall 2017 Registration link, or click on this ink: https://register.ateamo.com/6ffcda3369f54f28c52a2dcb26892a14
FALL 2017 TEAM REGISTRATION TIMELINE:
- Early registration: July 3 – July 31 @ $600 fee
- Late registration: August 1 – 7 @ $650 fee ($600 fee + $50 late fee)
- Late registration: August 8 – 14 @ $700 fee ($600 fee + $100 late fee)
Player registration for the 2017/18 season will open on Tuesday, August 1st. The player registration fee is $40 per registration (the 2017/18 player registration is valid from the beginning of the Fall 2017 Round through the end of the Summer 2018 season). Multi-registered players must pay the $40 for each team they register for.
Referee fees are $55 per team per game (to be paid in cash to the Center Referee).
Fall 2017 division alignments will be done between August 15 and August 21.
The Fall 2017 schedule will be posted by Friday, September 1st. Game dates are listed below.
ATTENTION NEW TEAMS:
- If you are brand new to AMSA, you will need to set up an account in Ateamo (www.ateamo.com) and create your team in order to register.
- If you already have an account in Ateamo, please do not create a brand new account. Just log into your current Ateamo account and create your team.
- All new teams are required to pay the $200 team bond (security deposit) in addition to the team registration fee. The team bond is basically a security deposit and is refundable if the team leaves the League (less any outstanding fees or fines owed to AMSA).
- We cannot guarantee that your team will be put in the division you request.
If you have any questions or if you need help with registration, please contact the League Administrator Jenni Jones.
Fall 2017 game dates – mark your calendar!
11/12 (make-up game day)
11/19 (make-up game day)
*If we have a third rain-out, November 26th will be a designated make-up game day.
AMSA Rule 5.9 RESPONSIBILITY FOR FINES AND SUSPENSIONS
Players with unpaid player fines are ineligible to play for any team in any AMSA competition. Player fines will remain the responsibility of the team whose player incurred the fine, if not paid by the player. Any fines not paid by the end of a Round must be paid before the team will be allowed to complete registration for the next Round. Any player whose fine is paid by his team shall remain ineligible until his team is reimbursed for the fine.