Position Available: Onion Creek Soccer Complex (OCSC) Site Supervisor
Job description: To be an on-site representative of AMSA to prevent unauthorized organized play at Onion Creek Soccer Complex.
- Check organized user groups for Field Permits (issued by AMSA)
- Direct anyone from the public that is coming to use the fields for unorganized play to the Public Use only field, which will be rotated regularly and noted on the signs at entry points to the park.
- Call 311 immediately when any indications of unauthorized organized play is occurring (3v3 or greater – 6 individuals or more in a single game).
- Anytime 311 must be called, document in a weekly report (report form to be provided by AMSA).
- Meet the Police when they arrive and direct them to help remove the unauthorized users from the Complex.
- Submit weekly reports to AMSA Administrator & Field Commissioner of all issues & concerns at the Complex.
- Help with trash collection during the week to make sure we don’t get any further complaints from local citizenry on this issue. (Replace trash bags and pick up trash around complex, especially when it is spilling out of the trash cans).
Onion Creek Soccer Complex is located at 5600 E William Cannon Dr, Austin, TX 78744.
Part-time: Monday-Fridays, 5 pm-dark until Daylights Savings Time ends in the fall.
Pay: $15/hour x 20 hours/week (max)
Bilingual (English & Spanish) is a must.
Independent Contractor: For tax reporting purposes, this individual will be an independent contractor (1099).
No benefits will be offered as part of this position.
Application Process: Please send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 PM on Sunday, April 15, 2018.
No phone calls, please.