The Official Austin Men's Soccer Association (AMSA) Website
No games scheduled on March 10, March 31, or on May 12.
SUMMER 2013 TEAM REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Click on this link to register your team: http://bit.ly/XhZEnR.
NOTE: We are only offering 11 v 11 this Summer.
Early Registration Fee: $400.00 – Deadline for payment: 5/12/13
Registration Fee: $450.00 -- Deadline for payment: 5/19/13
Late Registration Fee: $500.00 -- Deadline for payment: 5/26/13
Summer game dates:
June 16 (Father’s Day)
July 7 (Sunday after July 4th holiday)
AMSA SUMMER RULES
- $400 team registration fee for summer.
- 9 games, no rain outs or make up games.
- One center referee is all that will be assigned to each match, at a fee of $60. Costs are evenly paid by both teams ($30 each).
- No individual player registration fee for players who are currently registered with AMSA. All new players must register with AMSA for the summer season ($25).
- Players who are currently registered with an AMSA team may be added to any other team roster free of charge for the Summer. (Details to follow).
- Guest players may NOT be added or written on to a roster at the field.
- No regular season suspension(s) can be served during summer play.
- Referee may send player off field for a brief “cooling off” period in lieu of showing red card.
- Players who receive a Red Card are suspended for the remainder of the summer play.
- The no-play list will be maintained throughout the summer. It is the Captains responsibility to ensure that all players are eligible to play and not on the list.
- Teams found to have fielded a suspended player will be subject to the following penalties:
- First offence: $50 fine.
- Second offence: The team is suspended from all further summer play.
- Forfeits: Deadline to notify AMSA administrator is Thursday by 4 PM, with a $25 penalty; if past the deadline, the penalty is $85 ($25 fine + $60 Referee fee).
Be sure to visit our AMSA Sponsors